1.Solution and Nano technology -New technology
1.1.Solutions of Technology
Nano Technology - New Technology "Treatment, Restoration, Care, Protection, Decoratione and Anti- fouling, Anti- corrosion..." Field of Paint, Metal, Plastic, Concrete... with qualit, feature and effective
- “Treatment, Restoration and Care” Used materials have aging, discoloration, rust...: return to the original state without changing the properties of the material and without making films, no peeling...
- “Care and Decoration”: Keep Materials always new, challenging with time, against harmful agents ... with Nanotechnology - New technology "Colorless" or "Colored" as required.
- “Anti- Corrosion” Materials: This is a particularly effective and useful Solution, Technology and Product ... that helps to combat electrochemical, chemical, mechanical and other agents ...; overcoming the limitations of current costly Corrosion Solutions (due to the use of slow-corrosive Materials or the creation of barrier films) by the simultaneous application of Nanotechnology, Flouride Technology, and membrane technology and other technologies…
- Simplify the implementation process: Can be constructed at high temperatures and does not require stopping machinery or interrupting the production process...
- Economic efficiency: Extending Material life, challenges with time; saving costs of maintenance and replacement or replacement of new materials and limiting the impact on the operation and exploitation process...
1.2.Structure and Principle of operation The simultaneous application of Nanotechnology, Flouride Technology, non-membrane osmosis technology and other technologies ... helps the material resist the electrochemical, chemical, mechanical and other corrosive agents. other ... or restore protective layer, improve corrosion resistance. Overcoming the limitations of current cost-effective Corrosion Solutions (due to the use of slow-corrosive Materials or the creation of barrier films)
- Nano Technology: is the Technology to create extremely small molecules of nanometer size (10-9m) with a lot of superior features.
- Fluoride Technology: is the latest Technology with a special chemical structure that simultaneously produces many features such as oil resistance, waterproof, scratch resistance, lotus effect, anti-aging, anti-UV rays, etc.
- Osmosis and non-membrane Technology: Chemical molecules penetrate deeply into materials; non-membrane; restore the original color or change the materials’ color as required but does not affect the surface texture of the materials; allow the materials to “breathe” (air can pass through).
3.Advantages of Nano Technology of Guard Industrie - France
- Anti-degradation, Anti-corrosion Materials.
- Keep the Materials always new, improve the value of assets.
- Always create new, beautiful images.
- Save on new replacement costs.
- Reduce maintenance and maintenance costs...
- Eco-Friendly: Water-based, Non-Silicone, Low VOCs, Decomposition > 95%.
- Create a colorless protective layer on the material’s surface or make the color on request.
- Be resistant to water, oil, coffee, stain, etc. very effectively.
- No change to the surface of materials, no membrane formation, no surface peeled.
- Deep penetration into materials, not affected by surface friction.
- Allow air and water vapor inside to pass through (breathable).
- Keep the material dry, self-clean and durable over time, etc.
- Anti-UV, prevent discoloration and aging of materials, etc.
- Nano Technology - New Technology in Field of Leather, Fabric, Carpet.
In addition to the general features mentioned above, Guard Industries Nano Technology also has special features for Glass as follows:
- Environmentally Friendly: Water-based, Non- Silicone, Low VOC, Decomposition> 95%,…
- Create a colorless protective layer on the Glass’ surface or make the color on request.
- No change of Glass’ surface, no membrane- making, no peeling.
- Deep penetration into the Glass, not affected by surface friction.
- Keep the Glass always dry, self-clean and durable over time.
- Prevent Glass from UV rays, aging, discoloration.